Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sharp ER-A530 Cash Register

The ER-A530 Cash Register is a great machine. Features a large flat keyboard, two station receipt and journal printer, large cash drawer, and RS232 Interfaces.

The ER-A530 was designed for the quick service food service restaurant. I do not recommend for a table service restaurant.

Pretty easy to program and the keyboard template is available online. Lots of options available to make the most of the machine like Integrated Credit Card, Integrated Gift Card, Scale, Computer, DVR, Barcode Scanner, Kitchen Printer, and more.

Best buys for this machine is at Sharp ER-A530 Cash Register from the Cash Register Guys or at Sharp ER-A530 from POS Estore

1 comment:

Terri Kierstead said...

HI! I have been obsessing about which cash register to get, the A530 or the A420. I like the extra programmable keys on the 530 but I have a small (48 seat) table service restaurant and I noticed you commented you wouldn't recommend the 530 for this application. How come? What are your thoughts on the 420? I don't really want to buy a remote printer but I don't want the wait staff to give 'hand written' orders to the kitchen, does the 420 allow printing kitchen slips before tallying a guests check? I have only ever worked on a POS system so this cash register thing is new to me!