Friday, February 28, 2014
NCR Silver is a cloud based POS system designed for the iPad. This is a robust system that is very affordable and will help you grow your business. because NCR Silver is cloud based you can access your store's sales and inventory information anywhere you have internet.
One of the most powerful aspects of NCR Silver is it's ability to market to your existing customers. Email templates are built into the Silver software and allows you to create a special email for customers you have not seen in a while. All this just takes minutes whether you have ten customers or ten thousand customers.
NCR Silver is a cloud based system that is subscription based. Support is provided by NCR directly and so is the hardware warranty
If you need more information and you are looking for a POS system then give us a call at 1-800-863-2274
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
The Sharp ER-A410 is a great cash register suited for the retail industry. The ER-A410 has a receipt and journal printer and the receipt printer can be turned off and used only on demand if you would like.
The Sharp ER-A410 is a very rugged cash register. Has a great five bill five coin drawer with a removable insert. The drawer has an emergency release on the bottom as most cash registers do.
This Sharp ER-A410 works where you only need one register because there is not IRC with this model. Having said that for a one register store it is a very dependable rugged cash register.
If you have questions or would like to order call 1-800-863-2274
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
The Sharp ER-A420 cash register is a fantastic cash register for restaurants. The flat keyboard handles quite a few menu items for one touch selling. The ER-A420 features a receipt and journal printer that uses thermal paper.
The ER-A420 has a commercial grade 5 bill 5 coin cash drawer insert and you can make your own keyboard because with purchase we give you the keyboard template for the Sharp ER-A420 This machine also comes with a one year warranty.
Questions or to order call us at 1-800-863-2274
Friday, February 14, 2014
If you are looking for a bar code scanner for a Sharp cash register we can help. Many companies sell scanner although they don't know what it takes to make it work with a Sharp register. We often get calls from people that have bought a scanner online for a very low price however it does not work with their Sharp. We know which models work with the register, we know what cable you need, we know how to program the scanner, and we know how to program the register.
If you want to get it right order your scanner from us, we are the cash register and scanner guys! Call to order at 1-800-863-2274 and no if you already bought your scanner somewhere else we can't make it work for free!
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Looking further the first thing that I became a little worried over is the fact it does not have a key or a mode lock (it does for cash drawer). After digging into how it works my fears we resolved and the model button works great and you can still have a level of security.
Some things I really like about the ER-A347 that you won't find in other low cost registers
- The multi line LCD display make programming and reporting much better compared to other registers. Also make the cashier's job easier because they can see the sale and subtotal on the display as they ring items in.
- This register has an SD card port allowing for back up and saving program
- You can use the SD card to take the register data to a PC and even interface into Quick Books
- Department shift keys are nice to allow so many departments on the keyboard
- Features traditional receipt and journal
- Optional Credit Card interface (also see notes in the CON list too)
- Although it has a credit card interface it is not the traditional credit card interface cash registers have been using for 5+ years using the Datacap. This register interfaces with a standard style credit card terminal and still requires using both the register and the terminal.
- The PC interface is only through the use of the SD card instead of a direct connection. Keep in mind in most small machines people don't use this feature anyhow but if you do you may not like it.
Overall I like this machine, it is easy to program, lots of useful features and great price. If you would like to order this register call us at 1-800-863-2274